Wood pulp freezer paper
Nature paper freezer paper offers a range of grease resistance levels and wet strength. It is used in various refrigerated and frozen food applications, including bacon, meat, and dairy interleave.
It is suitable to protect the quality, flavor, and nutrition of foods during freezing. The other side is a durable paper which can be written on. This means it’s easy to write on the contents and pack the date before freezing foods.
This paper is made of 100% virgin wood pulp without any additives, which is certified OK United State FDA 21 CFR 176.170(d), Europe EU Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 and its amendments.
Thanks to the unique production process, there are no fibers on our wrapping paper or your food products.
• Sustainable solutions for cheese, meat and fish wrapping and interleaving
• Outstanding grease and humidity resistance
• 100% virgin wood pulp
• Protects food stored in the freezer for up to 1 year
• Meets SGS/FSC certification; Compliance with local food contact regulations (US FDA / Europe EU standards)
||100% original wood pulp
||Sheet size/1000 sheets/pack
||According to customer needs
|Other finishes and options
Applications and Industries
• Frozen food home storing: protects food stored in the freezer for up to 1 year
• Low-temperature food packing；
• Cold chain delivery: for protection of items during shipping
Send Inquiry right now or contact us via
Email: [email protected]