Eco Friendly candy wrapping paper wax paper
Nature paper's Non-stick patty wrapping parchment wax paper is made of natural wood pulp and is double sides food-grade wax-coated, non-toxic, and BPA-free. The wax and wood pulp layers are perfectly integrated, thick, and durable, making it non-stick (so food doesn't stick), greaseproof, and waterproof.
The wax paper provides an ideal protective surface to minimize messes and won't make food stick to the wax paper while preventing juice and grease from leaking out, keeping your food fresh, tender, and soft. The paper can be quickly folded and packaged but is not easy to break. This nonstick patty paper can be used to separate frozen patties and hamburgers, making it easy to use when you need to cook.
Also it is a way to wrap food and save precious time in cleaning; You need to throw the wax food paper sheets out when done and get rid of the mess.
• Ecological Material: 100% virgin wood pulp, food-grade double wax coated
• Excellent feature on waterproof, greaseproof and moisture resistance
• Degradable, food safety, easy to clean
• Widely use in daily life
• Non-stick, easy to seperate
• Meets SGS/FSC certification; Compliance with local food contact regulations (US FDA / Europe EU standards)
||100% original wood pulp
||Food-grade wax coating
|Standard gram weight(GSM)
||Yes, 6-color-printed available
||500 sheets/1000 sheets / box
||According to customer needs
*Other sizes are available, please contact us for details.
|Other finishes and options
Applications and Industries
• Fast food industry: hamburgers wrappers, sandwiches wrapping paper, pizza, fried food, etc.
• Packing for biscuits, cookies, candies, cakes, chocolate, pizza, rice, etc.
• Fresh food packing&restoring: packing fruits, meat, patty inner.
• Decoration: logo, pattern printing available, can be used for gift or other package.