Uncoated Butcher Paper For Smoking Meat
Nature paper butcher paper offers a range of grease resistance levels and wet strength. It is used in various refrigerated and frozen food applications, including bacon, meat, and dairy interleave, and is ultra durable and strong; does a superior job trapping smoke while releasing steam.
It is a traditional texas style barbecue smoking paper for wrapping and smoking meat; it lets the meat breathe and reach optimum temperature faster; achieve the distinct smoky flavor and tasty crunchy bark. This uncoated and Unwaxed butcher paper won't leave anything unwanted behind on your food, is perfect for serving, storing, cooking and smoking your choice of meat, or BBQ.
This paper is made of 100% virgin wood pulp without any additives, which is certified OK United State FDA 21 CFR 176.170(d), Europe EU Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 and its amendments.
Thanks to the unique production process, there are no fibers on our wrapping paper or your food products.
• 100% virgin wood pulp
• Enhanced wet strength and breathability, superior blood, oil, and humidity holdout
• Unwaxed, no coating, but durable and resistant
• Perfect for food serving and storing
• Meets SGS/FSC certification; Compliance with local food contact regulations (US FDA / Europe EU standards)
||100% original wood pulp
||According to size
||According to customer needs
|Other finishes and options
Applications and Industries
• Smoking meat storing.
• Frozen food home storing: protects food stored in the freezer for up to 1 year
• Cold chain delivery: for protection of items during shipping
Send Inquiry right now or contact us via
Email: [email protected]